Nearly a year. I’m sorry.
First, 1.0 is still available and can be found here. I recommend visiting this page if you’re new to the mod, as it contains images of all available items up until this point (apologies for the crappy formatting, it’s a relic).
In all, this is a relatively small update, the first half of a whole. The second half will further expand shirts and other tops, but for now…
- Mirrored aviator shades in a wide range of colors (or at least as mirrored as you can get)
- Shutter shades
- RayBan Wayfarer(ish) shades in two frame/lens colors
- Super slim-fit V-neck shirts
- Buttonless 3/4 sleeve blazers
- Totally resculpted and retextured jeans/pants, and cut-off shorts
- New vendor to make inventory more manageable (see below)
- Removed long sleeved shirts due to continued issues with the mesh. I hope to have it figured out soon, but one of those things where you fix one problem and create five more somehow. Very sorry for this.
- Schlongs of Skyrim (full version)
- FemFeet Redesigned (only for the version of this that calls for it)
Find the Solitude Lighthouse. Just to the left you’ll find a disused dock, where two charmingly clueless wanderers who missed the left turn at Albuquerque wonder how they got there. To make their way back to Stros M’kai and the sun, Sharky sells clothing and Kai sells accessories.
Both Sharky and Kai can be married, if you’re of a mind. Make sure your character owns a vanilla home or that you have a mod that allows you to set NPC residences (make sure you set said residence BEFORE you propose).
Click for big – Decided to be lazy and do gifs instead of a huge album of variants. So you want those big. ALSO you can wear that blazer with the V-neck and tank tops. I didn’t take any pics of that because??? So yeah. FYI.
- V-Neck tops clip with the waistband of the jeans/pants in relaxed poses. Will fix ASAP.
The long sleeved shirts’ assets are packed into the bsa. You use them at your own risk.
To install just use a mod manager or drop the contents of your chosen file into your Skyrim/Data folder.
This mod, in whole or in part, MAY NOT BE MONETIZED.
Please do not reupload this file to other sites, including reddit and Nexus.
Individual assets (except for those used for Kai and Sharky’s eyes/hair/etc) may be used in your personal projects as long as:
- credit is given to RefurbMadness and a link back to this page is provided
- the mod in question is not being used to make money
VectorPlexus – SoS Body and Framework
Kalilies/Stealthichaos – KS Hairdo’s Renewal
Nuska – Ethereal Elven Overhaul
Lind001 – Lind’s Elven Eyes
LogRaam – The Eyes of Beauty
Leito86 – FemFeet Redesigned
Bug Reports, Etc.
It’s been a rough few weeks. It’s entirely possible I overlooked something, especially given how horribly I mangled things last week. So please let me know if something’s weird either in a comment here or via PM on Nexus or via email.